
Last night's episode may have left some of us feeling old, or just given us a great reason to reminisce. Personally, I think the contestants could have chosen better songs (Stefano, I'm talking to you - there is nothing wrong with Milli Vanilli or NKOTB!!!) but as always we were given some winners (winning!) and some questionable performances. On a more philanthropic note, all of the performances last night are available on iTunes, with a portion of the proceeds going to relief in Japan.
My personal highlights for the evening were Steven Tyler telling Paul he's a "cool dude with a loose mood" and his insightful "perfect pitch isn't just in baseball". So timely, that one. Apparently the producers of Idol are fine with the judges being the best form of entertainment.
Favorites still delivered in the eyes of the judges (but not mine, no one can sound angst-y and wonderful besides Kurt Cobain - Casey, I'm talking to you), but many other contestants remain waiting to see if they will be the one to go tonight!
Happy Idoling!
No comments:
Post a Comment