
Sorry, I had to. Who doesn't love Lady Gaga?
I feel like I've said it every week but, this is where it gets good. In the past, there were those usual un-favorites that you hoped would be gone every week (Stefano and Jacob) but now, all we have left is the best of the best. Even given some of my feelings about the remaining contestants, they could probably all be somewhat successful post-Idol (whatever that may mean, when you're comparing Carrie Underwood with Taylor Hicks).
So who will it be? Each contestant gave a pretty good performance (if at least 1 out of 2) but my biggest wonder remains about Haley's attitude with the judges. I almost wonder if it might help her, combined with her pretty rockin 2nd performance.
Good luck voting - I will be OOO this afternoon and tomorrow so my lovely counterpart Miss McKinnon will send out the updated standings in an email, and I will update the blog next week. Make sure you send your votes to both of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment