Last night our remaining 8 contestants chose songs from movies that they've probably never even seen. When I heard about this category I definitely banked on (and hoped for) a rendition of "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?" ! Another night of surprises - Scotty went with a country song, Paul awkwardly danced - less than usual though, Lauren put her slight country spin on a Miley Cyrus tune (but did anyone see her mother's hair!), and Casey slapped the bass while Haley growled a little too much for anyone's comfort.
While my normal sentiment of "the good stayed good" is no longer an option due to Pia's elimination, I will say that she was not completely lost last night. Thanks to the multiple reminders to make sure we vote and the "I Miss Pia" sign in the audience. I think it is safe to say there are no guarantees for the rest of the season, whether that is America's choice or the producers at American Idol.
Votes are due by 5, happy Idoling!
No comments:
Post a Comment