April 7, 2011

I know, its only Rock and Roll, but I like it ...


Last night our remaining 9 contestants chose songs from the Rock and Roll hall of fame. Everyone seemed to find a song they could really identify with, even our favorite ladies man, Scotty.

Pia finally sang a non-traditional ballad and the judges praised her. Haley even seemed to rock out a Janis Joplin tune. Lauren straight up MURDERED her version of "A Natural Woman" - so maybe there is some hope left for our remaining ladies? Not to be outdone though, Jacob Lusk took it to a whole new level of awkwardness by saying "If I am in the bottom three, it won't be because I sang the song wrong, it'll be 'cause everyone in America wasn't ready to look at themselves in the mirror." Thanks, Jacob, I wonder what MJ thought everytime he looked in the mirror?

Overall though, pretty solid performances (or so I read). Best of luck and happy Idoling!

1 comment:

  1. I know what MJ thought when he looked in the mirror...wow that sleepover was fun!

    ReplyDelete